Communications Electronics Engineer 3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Palmdale, California)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Communications Electronics Engineer 3 to join our team of creative and diverse engineers. The position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
The Communications Electronics Engineer must have experience with instillation, integration and troubleshooting of aviation related communications systems or component sub-systems, RF Line of Sight, SATCOM and tactical networks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- System integration, test development/execution of various types of communications systems
- Document system requirements and interfaces
- Troubleshooting systems interacting and coordinating with responsible communications engineers responsible for sustaining communication sub-systems
- Serve as an interface between the O&S organization and the engineers
- Ensure communication system performance meets specified levels
- Proactively maintain overall system performance of a deployed communication system
- Perform troubleshooting, document issues and coordinate field replacements/upgrades of communications systems
- Contribute to improvement of processes, design and future sustainment efforts.
- Actively participate in Program Risk and Opportunity Management
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17017541&lang=en
• Post ID: 139037247 palmdale