Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Software Engineer 1 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
- Design, develop, integrate, and test software.
- Determine user needs; analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls and documentation.
- Architect, design and develop an advanced system and realize the concept into a prototype or production system.
- Perform moderately complex tasks and ensure software standards are met.
- Work with highly energetic team members on new concepts and demonstrate to internal/external customers.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17018393&lang=en
• Post ID: 137792438 palmdale